Let’s talk about summer in Beaver Creek and Vail
There are many fun things to do during the summer months that are worth mentioning to our clients. Some of these include:
Summer in Vail Beaver Creek is great time to visit.
Summer is a great time to visit Vail. The weather is warm and the days are long, allowing you to do so many things. You can go whitewater rafting on the scenic Colorado River or fly-fishing for rainbow trout in Gore Creek. You can also hike up trails like Blue Lakes or Frying Pan Mountain and see some beautiful scenery. This summer, come enjoy all that Vail has to offer!
You don’t have to be a golfer to enjoy the sport. It’s a fun activity for everyone at Vail or Beaver Creek. Among the many things to do in Beaver Creek, you’ll find three world-class championship golf courses at Beaver Creek Golf Club and Red Sky Golf Club. Both clubs offer picturesque mountain backdrops as you take in your time on the links. Hotel guests have access to tee times at the private Rocky Mountain golf courses.
Whitewater rafting is a thrilling activity that’s perfect for those who are looking to get outside and have fun. What better way to spend your summer vacation than on the water? With so many options and locations, it’s easy to find an experience that’s just right for you.
If you’re new to rafting, there are a few things you should know. First off: what kind of experience are you looking for? There are many different kinds of rafting trips available in Vail-Beaver Creek, from gentle floats down placid rivers to white-knuckle rides through some of Colorado’s most challenging rapids.
Fly fishing is one of the most popular outdoor activities in Vail. The Beaver Creek streams, which run through the center of town and are stocked with trout, are great places to try your hand at this age-old sport.
If you’re new to fly fishing and want to get started right away, there are several shops in town that rent equipment and offer classes. The following is a list of local shops:
- Golden Eagle Outfitters – Located on CO-93 near I-70; offers rentals and lessons
- Tabor Sports – In Avon Square Mall; also offers rentals and lessons
- Mountain Sports – Near the gondola station; has rental gear as well as instructional clinics
Hiking in Vail and Beaver Creek can be a great way to get away from your busy life in the city and enjoy nature. Not only will you get some fresh air, but hiking is also an excellent way to stay fit and meet new people.
Vail Village events
- Live music: Vail Village is home to a number of talented musicians, including the Vail Jazz Club and the Gershwin Piano Bar. Each year in July and August, you can catch world-renowned street performers such as guitarist Michael Hedges and flutist Jean-Luc Ponty perform on stage at the Vail International Dance Festival.
- Live theatre: The shows at Cloud Nine Theatre Company range from pantomime to plays that explore political issues. In addition to its regular performances, Cloud Nine also hosts an annual summer camp for children where they learn how to act on stage through improv games and exercises that teach teamwork skills.
- Street fairs: During this festival held every Thursday night during summer months (May – September), local businesses sell their wares along Main Street in Vail Village; food vendors serve up treats like funnel cakes and ice cream; artists showcase their paintings; live bands play music all day long.
If you’re looking for the perfect summer getaway, try spending a few days in Vail Beaver Creek. The area has a host of events and activities, including hiking, biking and fly fishing. You’ll also find unique culture and entertainment options such as art galleries or live music at the Gerald Ford Amphitheater every night. You won’t want to miss all that this mountain paradise has to offer!